‘Welcome To The Present Moment’
Most us live in the future, in our minds that are constantly thinking, worrying and planning for the future – the future that never comes. There is only one moment to live and that moment is now – yes right now as you are reading this. Many of us never stop even for a minute to really enjoy the present moment!
I know I did, until I started practicing Mindfulness everyday – but you actually have to do it for it to work! But it has changed my life so much that I decided to train to become a Mindfulness Teacher so that I could help you to gain more peace, clarity and happiness in your lives.
Life is so much nicer now, it is my choice to take a few moments in times of stress to become aware of my breath and to be kinder to myself. I have learnt to appreciate things and people so much more – so if you recognise any of the statements below – then Mindfulness will be of great benefit to you too.
- Are you constantly juggling and being pulled from pillar to post?
- Ever got to work and wondered if you have shut the front door? well that’s automatic pilot!
- Does your day run away with you?
- Do you find yourself stressed and snappy?
- Every wonder where the last week, month, year, decade went?
- Do you get sucked in to thoughts such as ‘what if’ and ‘if only’?
- Are fears from the past holding you back?
- Do worries for the future stop you from fully enjoying today?
- Do you find yourself overwhelmed and over-reacting?
- Are you experiencing low mood and frustration?
The Benefits of Mindfulness:
- You begin to feel happier and more at peace
- Your stress levels fall – leading to improved health and mood
- Your communication skills improve
- You understand that thoughts aren’t facts
- You become more compassionate and accepting of yourself and others
- Enhances your creativity
- Allow you to enjoy more harmonious relationships at home and at work
- Enhances your intuition and you become more self-aware
- You make better decisions by being less reactive and more responsive
- You can have a decrease in pain, stress and anxiety levels
Enjoy your Life – Every Precious Moment